Hello and welcome to September! Our marketing team at The Etho has been hard at work in August again, and we are excited to share with you new initiatives and messaging we introduced last month. As always, we want you to know that The Etho is here to be a partner and voice for you, all of our amazing brand partners, who are doing so much good in the world! Take a look at the August Marketing Team's efforts and if you have any questions, ideas or would like to be featured, just let us know by filling out the form below.
With kindness... Debi Steigerwald - Chief Revenue Officer
AUGUST EMAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
The Etho email campaigns in August featured many brands and important topics. For consumers we shared our thoughts from our founders on Women's Equality Day and introduced conversations with our Brands' founders in video interviews with Monica Peraza O'Quigley, our Co-Founder and CO-CEO.
Featured Brands in August email campaigns:
|AGAATI||BOLD Swim||Cassandra Collections|
|Eleve Cosmetics||Olive + M|
We launched Monica’s Favorite Things Campaign where Monica sits down with founders of The Etho brands and discusses her favorite products. Three brands have been featured so far . . . Olive + M, Cassandra Collections & Eleve Cosmetics...
AUGUST SOCIAL MEDIA
The Etho is active on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! Here are the metrics for campaigns last month:
|BOLD Swim||Hyer Goods||Bit of Meraki|
|Dezen||Begin Within Today||GOEX Apparel|
|Eleve Cosmetics||Five North Chocolate||Cris's Blends|
|Her Future Coalition||Tulia's Artisan Gallery||A Perfect Nomad|
Featured Social Campaigns included Instagram Takeovers by: BOLD Swim and both our Co-CEO's Sydney Sherman & Monica Peraza-O'Quigley
August 26th was Women's Equality Day. The Etho's co-founders, Monica and Sydney, shared their thoughts on what women's equality means to each of them.
Check out some of our highest engaging IG posts from August:
AUGUST BLOG POSTS
At The Etho we are focused on education and information for the consumer, whether they are already a conscious consumer and focused on ethical and sustainable products, or if they are just beginning the journey and want to learn about fast fashion or how wages impact the makers, designers and artisans creating the goods. Here's the August featured topics from our blog-
- The Millennial Source Interview with Sydney Sherman
- Heidi Explains How to Improve Your Ecological Footprint
- Women's Equality Day 2020
- BOLD Swim Feature Story
- Happiness in Global Supply Chains
- How Mindful Buying Benefits the Consumer
- Another Reason to Fume about Fast Fashion
- Can We Really Make a Difference?
- 3 Simple Steps to Reduce Your Food Waste
- 3 Stylish Ways to Create a Sustainable Wardrobe
- How can I make my Wardrobe More Sustainable?
- 6 Reasons to buy Fair Trade Chocolate
- Fashion Construction Can Help Save the World
- Fashion Industry Facts To Convince You To Switch To Sustainable Fashion
- AND THIS RESOURCE WAS SHARED:
- Girls Opportunity Alliance - The Girls Opportunity Alliance, a program of the Obama Foundation, seeks to empower adolescent girls around the world through education, allowing them to achieve their full potential and transform their families, communities, and countries".
AUGUST WEBSITE DATA
|Average Time on Page||4:22|
|Page View Depth||6.03 pages|
|Sessions per User||1.33|
We are tracking the top categories visited on TheEtho.com and we're sharing the key information for August:
- Home Goods - Candles
Women's Clothing - Dresses
- Women's Clothing - Accessories
- Beauty - Skin Care
- Jewelry - Women's
Please feel free to send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to assist!
If you would like to be added to our editorial calendar (we do cycle through all our Brands) just fill out the form below!